Sunday, 22 August 2010

What are some modern day boy and girls name?

I'm writing a story for an english assignment and I need some girl and boy names for my characters, But I'd like the names to be modern day names, if that makes any sense... something along the lines of Jake or Brendan, Kelly.


Please list names with meanings


thnx.

What are some modern day boy and girls name?
Just go to babynames.com.


There you will find plenty of names and with their meanings as well.


Off the top of my head, how about..





Girls... Aurora, Cloe, Zoe, Makenna, Shayla, Bree, Adella, Sophie


Boys... Austin, Landon, Carter, Luke, Dominic





Good Luck!
Reply:Kelsey Catherine Jacqueline Patricia Susan Linda Janice Ann Carol Linda Susan Deborah Nancy Elizabeth Cynthia Boys Jordan Ryan Shane Richard Robert Anthony Michael


No comments:

Post a Comment